There will be challenges every other day, encouraging you to use your stash! Brenda and I will be giving away weekly prizes in addition to 3 wonderful sponsors for a total of 3 grand prizes!!! The Sponsors are:
As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge. This month we only have 3 Scappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is4 chances to win with just 1 layout! Woohoo!
Now it's time to reveal my
March Tic Tac Toe Challenge 2014:
My challenge for you this month is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout. Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked.
And here is the prize I will be giving away:
RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please)
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by March 29th 11:59 pm (PST)
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc.
Here's my layout:
I did the "TIC" column: bird, chevrons and paper clip. I also combined my layout with theother two Scappy Friends challenges - color combo and the sketch (See Below).
Here are the other SCRAPPY FRIENDS CHALLENGES that you can combined with my challenge for MORE chances to win: