SoCalScrap.us Top Scrapper
SoCalScrap.us is looking for strong, innovative paper craft designers.
For the next 4 weeks, you will be asked to do a variety of tasks. SoCalScrap.us members will vote on your abilities.
- Challenge 1: Host a contest with a prize provided by SoCalScrap.us.
- Challenge 2: Host a challenge with a prize provided by SoCalScrap.us.
- Challenge 3: Create a layout from specific products available at the SoCalScrap.us store. Products do NOT have to be purchased through SoCalScrap.us.
- Challenge 4: Create an altered item using product available at the SoCalScrap.us store. Products do NOT have to be purchased through SoCalScrap.us.
- Challenge 5: Write a product review.
- Challenge 6: Teach a technique in the forums.
- Challenge 7: Q & A about yourself
The top 4 winners decided by votes will be asked to be a part of the SoCalScap.us Design Team.
E-mail Robin at RockinReddRobin@yahoo.com if you’re interested in participating.
As part of the SoCalScrap.us design team you will be expected to do the following:
• Create 2 Layouts, 1 card and 1 altered project a month, or 4 projects equivalent using products from our store http://www.socalscrap.us/.
• Chose one of your projects to include a material list and step by step instructions.
• Register and be active in the forums. Do you best to post at least 3 comments a day.
• Register in the gallery. Post your creations in your gallery and post positive comments on other’s galleries.
• Participate as a Cyber Crop team member. You may be asked to host a game, a challenge, teach a class, etc.
• Choose an outside source to post our SoCalScrap.us blinkie/link where you can post a monthly SoCalScrap.us update (blog, scrap ads site, myspace.....)
• Post a SoCalScrap.us DesignTeam Blinkie in your signature where ever possible.
• Create a 12" x 12" Bio Layout. Due by the end of April.This layout should have some journaling in it that tells a bit about yourself, your scrapbooking history/experience and how you heard about SoCalScrap. Be sure to have a picture of yourself in the layout. This layout will be posted on our home page.
This position has a six (6) month commitment. In exchange for these duties, you will receive a $20.00 SoCalScrap.us gift certificate OR a 40% discount during my term on all SCS orders as agreed upon with SCS owners. Please let us know which way you prefer to be compensated at the time of accepting this position.