Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a Weekend!!

This weekend was the first weekend with my new work schedule --- Friday's off! Oh yes, sounds great... however, it wasn't by choice. It was a mandatory cut in hours. But anyway, it was a blast! :) Friday I took my 9 year old to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua and she loved it. After that, I took a group of friends to see the the Anaheim Ducks, pre-season game. We had a blast! Here are some pictures....




Saturday, I was able to attend Srcappin' Escapes retreat that was held in Irvine. I was only able to go one day, but I had a great time. I was there all day (9am-12am). I won some fantastic prizes --some bling, acrylic album from Scrappin' Escapes, a punch from a silent auction, and some prima flowers from a name drawing from Liz (Prima class). Yes.. I took Liz's Prima class where we created a layout with a Paintable and Glimmer Mist! I felt like I was in Art class all over again! Here is my layout:



Sunday, was a chill day! I did household stuff like went grocery shopping and cooked dinner (yes... I DID cook!!). I was able to unload my scrap stuff from the retreat and complete another layout. This is probably why I forgot I was cooking and burnt the Chicken Enchiladas! Oops! Here are some layouts I completed over the weekend:



I am working on my New Orleans album.

4 comments:

  1. I think all the different colors for your New Orleans album look good! That layout you did with Liz is very cute. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...well first of all you look very hot in your new banner!!!! Dang woman! Sounds like you had a good time and I heard the retreat was fun! I really need to try and make one one of these days.
    Hope I see you soon! Where are you guys cropping these days???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages!! I really like the Prima one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've never been there. Your photos and SB pages are great. Fantastic colors & papers.

    Tish

    ReplyDelete