Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day...

I woke up not feeling good this morning. I was glad to be off work. My hubby took the babies to his parents for the day. My Oldest son moved out (again-- LOL) today. My oldest daughter had a Memorial Day Band performance and then later went to the movies. My middle child, Taylor, stayed home with me and we scrapped our day away. Still not feeling good, I knocked out 3 layouts:
(yeah, please ignore the awful sewing job! LOL Yeah... tension issues!! LOL)

Creative Scrappers sketch Challenge

52sketches52weeks sketch challenge

Just now thinking.... during my 4 day weekend, I created 9 layouts! Woohooo!!! :0)

2 comments:

  1. awesome LOs!! I LOVE the 1st one... look at the photo! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you go! Lovein' the stitching on your first layout. I can see you were having fun with photo editing here. :)

    ReplyDelete