Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vegas, a Birthday and Layouts!

Over the weekend I went to Vegas. I went primarily to meet up with my sister from Colorado. Here's some pictures --

Hubby, me, my sister, and BIL

BIL and Sister

Me and my Sister


Second, today is one of my good friend's birthday and i wanted to give her a shot out.. so Kristi Beisel, this is for you -----


Lastly, I was off from work yesterday and decided to do some challenges. Here's what I did -

this is a sketch from Creative Scrappers. I missed the deadline for the challenge, but i wanted to do it anyway. I like their sketches!


this is a challenge for http://www.whogivesascrapyahoo.blogspot.com/. It was a sketch challenge with the addition to use "Summer" in the title.

1 comment:

  1. aaaww....you are awesome R! Thanks for the b-day shoutout.
    Great Vegas pics & I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete