Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Skype Scrapping.....

Yup, that is what I did yesterday! LOL I woke me friend Gen up and asked her to Skype-Scrap with me because I was bored!!! She is such a Trooper!!! Barely awake, she got online and we were able to Skpe-Scrap for a while before the choirs of a SAHM hit me! LOL Anyway, I got a few layouts done.....

Colorful Creations Take Me Tuesday's Challenge ->

Sisterhood of Scrap Sketch Saturday Challenge (sketch by JeanMarie) -->
Papersecrets Sketch Challenge -->

Now... back to scrappin'! ;)

-Rochelle

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, my favorite is Silly me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Gen IS a great friend! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to Skype scrap but have not found anyone brave enough. :D Love all your projects. TFS

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B

    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very pretty LO's. My fav is hangin with uncle quran...soo cute..and am now a follower...:)♥

    ReplyDelete