Saturday, January 15, 2011

Been Busy Creating....

I don't know where to begin!! LOL I have been really busy lately and haven't updated my followers... so this will be a long post with many projects! :)

Let's start with The Sampler Kit! I am still enjoying the January Kit!! Here is an Mini Album I created ---

2010 Mini Album Cover

Here are the other pages
Be on the look out for a couple more projects with this kit soon!

Also, Colorful Creations has been keeping me busy and I LOVE IT!!!!! ;) I made this Door Hanger and Altered Jewelry Box for a sponsored challenge from The Cutting Cafe.
I used the Fun with Hearts digital stamp for the Door Hanger and Heart Background stamp to make the flower on the Jewelry box.


Another bi-weekly challenge from Colorful Creations is for Digital layouts. I am NOT a digi person, so this was definitely a challenge! This is the VERY FIRST DIGI LAYOUT that I have done. Don't laugh!! (LOL) It's not the best, but ..... here it is.
Echo Park Digi Kit
And here is another one....
A mixer of different Digi kits from 2Peas.

I will leave you with a variety of different Layouts and Cards that I have made for different January Challenges over at Colorful Creations. If you love challenges, please visit the site. There are many challenges to choose from! :)

The card above and LO below is for the CC blog Sketch Challenge.


The card above and LO below was for the first Inspired By challenge. The card was not part of the challenge but I am trying to use my scraps!!!
This LO below, Lake Mead, is for a Challenge I am hosting now. The challenge is to use Lace somewhere on your layout.
And Finally, this layout below, "First Locker" is for a Round Robin Challenge I participated in. They are having sign ups for the next round now.
Thank you so much for looking! I will try to post more often so my postings aren't too long! :)
~Rochelle

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy. Makes me want to get creative and get my own stuff done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....lots of stuff. Love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at all those cards! And you said you're not a cardmaker. Look great!

    ReplyDelete