Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April's Sampler Kit

What a variety in this month's The Sampler Kit! I love it. Look at this...
I created this lovely layout of my Niece Laylah. The Sampler kit includes some really great embellishments like the Teresa Collins Blingage and Prima's Iron Ons that add an excellent touch. But the item that got me excited was Sassafras' Foldies!!! Look at this:How great it that!!!! The flowers are die cuts that are connected together. So all you have to do is pop them out of the paper, fold the areas that say to fold and you're done! No more fussy cutting and layering!!!! It is all done for you! You got to love that! :) Now just to show you the variety of The Sampler's April kit, I went from a girlie layout to this:That's right! A camping layout! I had alot of fun making this page! Look how cute the American Crafts patches are: This kit has such variety that you will end up using everything that comes with it!!! Stay tuned for next week when I reveal this months Sketch! :) Happy Scrappin! ~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment