Sunday, January 15, 2012

Amazing....

I have made 22 layout so far this year!!! WOW!!!!  I am on a roll!!! LMBO!  Here are some of my favorites:
Sketch by: GardenofGrace over at Scrap Friendzy. 

This was a lift from a BoBunny Tutorial on YouTube.


This layout was for a sketch challenge over at Scrap Friendzy. 
It was a single page sketch that I turned to a double.


A beautiful Sketch from Tab over at Scrap Friendzy


Another sketch from Scrap Friendzy


This layout is for an Quote Inspired By Challenge over at Colorful Creations.
It is also a sketch from Sketchy Thursday for a challenge over at Memorable Seasons.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I am trying to participate in a couple of Sketch -a- Thons over at Scrap Friendzy and Memorable Seasons.  Also, I giving away a RAK to one lucky scrapper who participates in any of the challenges on the left side of my blog and post a link back HERE. 

Happy Scrappin!

3 comments:

  1. Rochelle these layouts are DA BOMB! You ROCKED every last one of the sketches! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang boo...you are on a roll...very nice! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete