Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sad Goodbye BUT Happy Hello!!!!

I am sad to announce that I have resigned from Admin/DT from Colorful Creations.  I had a great experience being part of their team and have met some very dear friends during my term and I am very grateful for that.  But it is time for a change, and change is good..... so from a sad goodbye to a HAPPY hello....

I am so Excited to announce that I have made the design team over at  Scrap-Friendzy!!!!  I fell in love with this group back in January during their Sketch A Thon.  Scrap-Friendzy has great challenges throughout the month, awesome inspiration and a group of great ladies!!!  Please take some time and check out the site  Scrap-Friendzy.

 Happy Scrappin!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Will see you there!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Rochelle! I am so happy for you! WOOT, WOOT....YOU ROCK!!!!! (and yes I am yelling at you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Rochelle!!!! I am a member there. Having problems getting to the fourm.

    ReplyDelete