Monday, June 4, 2012

A Few More to Share....

Hello Scrappers!  Just sharing a few more layouts I have created!

The Beach in Cozumel
supplies: Websters Pages Palm Beach Collection, May Arts Ribbon, Zva Bling, Cricut Cartridge Elegant Edges and sketch by Moma.
Challenges:
Paper Secrets   - SYAO #18
Scrap Friendzy’s  - Pre Camp #1
stuckonusketches  -Die-Cut I Love Summer challenge


6 Today
Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends Collection and Mini Alphas, Queen & Co. Twine, AC Thickers, Want to Scrap pearls, MS & EK Success punches and eyelets.
Challenges:
Creative Scrappers - Early Bird Sketch Challenge 
Paper Secrets - Stash Challenge


Oh Happy Day
Supplies: Ruby Rock-It Paper Dolls Collection, Prima flowers, Zva Bling, AC Thickers, Making Memories epoxy tags, and twine.
Challenge:
Lets Capture These Challenges  - Sketch Challenge

Thank you for stopping by! :) 



7 comments:

  1. Great job on these pages Rochelle! I especially like "The Beach in Cozumel"...you got "hot mama!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochelle!
    OMGosh...I literally did a double take and had to figure out where I was because the second layout, that little sweetie, in that photo is almost IDENTICAL to my niece at that age! I swear! Wow, that is so crazy...I would totally have believed you if you said that was her! =0)
    Ok...now if I can only get past that, LOL...
    The pages are AWESOME and so happy, great details and colors!
    I am so glad that you joined our challenge! Certainly hope to see you back again!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. More fabulous work! I wish I were in Cozumel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are all beautiful! Of course I love the one for the summer -- with the great circle shaped picture and flowers. So glad you could play along with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts..........I love the photo's of the beach! Great summer photos:)
    Thanks for joining at SOUS:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you've been a busy lady! All of the layouts are so pretty! I especially love the one of the beach! Thanks so much for joining us over at SOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete