Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Challenge - Sketch


As you all know, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge for 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!
  
September Challenge – Sketch Challenge

Your challenge this month is create a layout using this sketch:

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by September 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:

And here is the prize I will be giving away:

12x12 Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon Collection Kit

I combined my challenge with my SCRAPPY FRIENDS CHALLENGES:

GCC (Brenda)- Pick 3 Challenge
(I picked Washi Tape, Talk Bubble and chevrons)

KristiB. – Scrap your Summer Challenge
(The highlight of my Summer was a family trip to Maui!)

BONUS CHALLENGE:
Combine any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above with my challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:


FarmHouse Paper 302

20 sheets of paper (2 each of 10 designs), 1 sheet of chipboard accents, 3 sheets of coordinating stickers, 6 mulberry roses, Queen & Co. Goosebumps, 1 yard of May Arts Twill Striped Ribbon, 1 sheet of Jillibean Alphabeans


Congratulations to the 
August WINNERS!!

August Travel Challenge winner is....
Ruth G.
Please email me your address at Rochellespears@gmail.com

August Bonus Challenge winner is....
Andrea Easton
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Thank you all for participating and Happy Scrappin!!! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous layout! Lovely colors and patterns. And what a stunning photo! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab sketch love the diagonal strip. I manage to combine all 3 of the challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, Rochelle! I combine it with Brenda's Pick 3 (she had a great list so I picked 5)

    Lisa Rea - Scrappy Distractions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this sketch Rochelle. I combined all three challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete