Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Challenge - Sketch

As you all know, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge for 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!
September Challenge – Sketch Challenge

Your challenge this month is create a layout using this sketch:

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by September 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:

And here is the prize I will be giving away:

12x12 Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon Collection Kit

I combined my challenge with my SCRAPPY FRIENDS CHALLENGES:

GCC (Brenda)- Pick 3 Challenge
(I picked Washi Tape, Talk Bubble and chevrons)

KristiB. – Scrap your Summer Challenge
(The highlight of my Summer was a family trip to Maui!)

Combine any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above with my challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:

FarmHouse Paper 302

20 sheets of paper (2 each of 10 designs), 1 sheet of chipboard accents, 3 sheets of coordinating stickers, 6 mulberry roses, Queen & Co. Goosebumps, 1 yard of May Arts Twill Striped Ribbon, 1 sheet of Jillibean Alphabeans

Congratulations to the 
August WINNERS!!

August Travel Challenge winner is....
Ruth G.
Please email me your address at

August Bonus Challenge winner is....
Andrea Easton
Please send email to to claim your prize!

Thank you all for participating and Happy Scrappin!!! :) 


  1. Wow, gorgeous layout! Lovely colors and patterns. And what a stunning photo! Great sketch!

  2. fab sketch love the diagonal strip. I manage to combine all 3 of the challenges xx

  3. Great sketch, Rochelle! I combine it with Brenda's Pick 3 (she had a great list so I picked 5)

    Lisa Rea - Scrappy Distractions

  4. Loved this sketch Rochelle. I combined all three challenges on my layout.