Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I'm a Guest Designer over at Sketches4All:)

Hello Crafters!!!
I am so excited to be the Guest Designer over at Sketches4All. :)   

Sketches4All has some great challenges all month long! Here's the June sketch challenge:

And here is my layout:

And as a Guest Designer I get to host a challenge for June!!  Woohoo!! So here is my challenge:
Create a layout using this BINGO card.  You can pick any row, column or diagonal and use those items on your layout. 
You can upload your layout HERE by June 30th.

Here is my layout.  I used the last row - Star, Trim, Journal Card, Stamp and Stickers.
I also created this layout for the Scrap Our Stash Monochromatic Challenge.

Make sure you visit both Sketches4All and Scrap Our Stash for all the information you need for these challenges! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the elements on both layouts, the first one is especially fun, love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete