Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Tic Tac Toe Challenge & June Winners

Hello Crafters!!!
As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge.  This month we have 3 Scappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!
  
Now it's time to reveal my
July Tic Tac Toe Challenge 2014:
My challenge for you this month is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by July 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
I used the middle row - brads, star and tag.  I also combined my layout with the other two Scrappy Friends challenges  - sketch and color challenges (See Below).

Here are the other SCRAPPY FRIENDS CHALLENGES that you can combined with my challenge for MORE chances to win:


BONUS CHALLENGE:

COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above with my challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:


~~~~~Congratulations to the~~~~~

JUNE WINNERS!!

JUNE TIC TAC TOE Challenge winner is….
Please email me your address at Rochellespears@gmail.com

JUNE Bonus Challenge winner is….
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize 

Congratulations and happy scrappin'!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Rochelle! LOVE the photos & the papers - awesome layering too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted my layout for the July Tic Tac Toe Challenge. The layout also covers Brenda's Sketch Challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted a layout using Kelly's Title Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sample page! I just uploaded mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just uploaded my layout. I combined all challenges on my layout. I also chose the middle row across (brads, stars and tags). Thanks for another great challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete