Monday, February 9, 2015

The ScrapRoom February Kit Project Reveal

 Happy Monday!

 Today I will be sharing with you my projects from February's

 My first layout with create with Pebbles Collection:
 My inspiration for this layout is from a sketch that I can't remember where I got it from (sorry!!!) and Sketches4All Photo Inspiration challenge using this photo:

Next, this layout was created using the BasicGrey Collection and PageMaps sketch:
Here's the sketch:

 This layout was created using the Crate Paper Collection:

 Here's a double page layout I made with the Webster's Pages Collection:

  And a couple of cards:


These four collections are all included in February's 
For more information about this kit please go to:

 Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment