Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi All!  It's time for another TTT challenge!! :) 


As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge.  This month we have 3 Scrappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!

Here's the March Tic Tac Toe Challenge:
My challenge for you is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:


RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by March 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
I went diagonal from the TIC - Stitching, the color Green and Stars.

I also combined my challenge with the my Scrappy Friends challenges and I encourage you to do the same for more chances to win. :) 



BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above (Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's color challenge) with my Tic Tac Toe challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above (mine, Brenda's or Kelly's) and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:

Now onto the February winners…

~~~~~ Congratulations ~~~~~
to the 
FEBRUARY WINNERS!!

FEB TIC TAC TOE Challenge winner is….
BEVERLY JORDAN
Please email me your address at rochellespears@gmail.com

FEB BONUS Challenge winner is….
JACKIE EDWARDS
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Rochelle!!! How sweet is that photo and love how you made it into one of the triangles! Your twine work is amazing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! LOVE the triangular picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had great fun playing along, I used the middle line across, Polka Dot Paper, Green & Something that sparkles (my title is glittered) Tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and clever challenge. I played along and used all of the items for a triple tic-tac-toe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet page! I love how you used the triangles!
    Thanks so much for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great challenge, never tried one of these before :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout, thanks for another great ttt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenges this month. I used the top row across (stitching - faux), polka dot paper and enamel dots. I combined all three challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had so much fun with this challenge, thank you!

    ReplyDelete