Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Tic Tac Toe & Scrappy Friends Challenge

Hello Everyone!  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge! 
As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge.  This month we have 3 Scrappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is
4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!

Here's the July Tic Tac Toe Challenge:

My challenge for you is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by July 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 

• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
For the Tic Tac Toe challenge, I used Twine, Stars and celebration theme

I also combined my challenge with my Scrappy Friends challenges and I encourage you to do the same for more chances to win. :) 


BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above (Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's word challenge) with my Tic Tac Toe challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above (mine, Brenda's or Kelly's) and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:

NOTE - The June winner will be announced by friday, July 3rd.  Make sure you came back to see if you are a winner! :) 

Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! Love all three challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fourth!! Love your page!! Hope to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this challenge and all 3 actually and already got my layout made and linked. Excited to have it all finished. Thanks for the great challenges every month. I always check here first on the first.


    http://barbgreenberg.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to play along with your challenges. Thanks for always providing such great inspiration on your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine is now linked, thank you for the wonderful challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My layout is linked to your blog. Tic Tac Toe . . . what a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge this month. I combined all three challenges on my layout.

    ReplyDelete