Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June This OR That Challenge & Winners Announced! :)

Hello Friends! 

Time for another This OR That Challenge! 

Here's the June This Or That challenge:

My challenge for you is to create a new layout and use EITHER a BUTTERFLIES or BIRDS on your layout Either one, but not BOTH. Please mention on your blog post which item you used. 

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by JUNE 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's the prize I will be giving out:
(5 sheets of My Mind's Eye On Trends 2, Pebbles Gold Alphas and mixed embellishments)

And as aways, you are encouraged to combine this challenge with the other 2 Scrappy Friends challenges (see below) for a total of 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!

Here's my layout:
 I also combined my layout with Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's mood board.   For Kelly's challenge I was inspired by the colors and words. 




BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above (Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's mood board) with the This OR That Challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above (mine, Brenda's or Kelly's) and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:
Can't wait to see what you create! :) 

Time to announce the MAY winners!!!!

Congratulations to:

Cheryl Evan
Congratulations!  You are the winner of the MAY This or That challenge!  
Please email me at Rochellespears@gmail.com with your address. :) 

and …

Krystle Thomas
Congratulations! You are the winner for MAY Scrappy Friends Bonus challenge!

6 comments:

  1. So happy I won the bonus challenge prize -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochelle, this page is AMAZING!! Seriously adorable! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge again this month. I went with the butterflies and they are on my paper and my embellishemtnes. Having trouble getting into Kelly's blog to post my layout there. I've never had that problem till this month.

    http://barbgreenberg.blogspot.com/2016/06/1st-sonogram.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Barbara... Kelly had an family emergency and will not be able to participate with the Scrappy Friends. Sorry about that.

      Delete
  4. Hi Rochelle. Love your scrappy friends challenges and all of your great inspiration! Just added my layout to your challenge, but I am having trouble getting into Kelly's blog - something about it being for invited guests only? Could you contact her? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI... I'm sorry Kelly had an family emergency and will not be able to participate with the Scrappy Friends. Sorry about that.

      Delete