Thursday, January 2, 2020

Scrap Our Stash What's My Challenge Layout

Hello All! 

So one of my goals this year is to blog more! LOL So, here I am!

 If you don't already know, I co-host challenges over at Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog.  There are 2 challenges a month and we have a great design team with awesome inspiration.  I have decided to try my best to design right along with them which will push me to keep up with my blog! :) 

Here's my first 
Layout for 2020:
The Challenge is a BINGO challenge and I used the following items on my layout:
sequins, twine, (free space), stars, and stickers.
Here's the challenge:

We would love for you to play along! 

Don't forget to check out 
on the Facebook Page.

And of course,
right here (my blog) and 
Scrap with Stacy Blog's! 

Lots of different ways to get you motivated and inspired to get your memories scrapped! 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty mix of pattern papers. I really like the sequins and stars visual triangle. I also like how you have that fun arrow pointing to the "capture life" cut-out. Nice work. TFS.

    ReplyDelete