Friday, August 3, 2012

Guest Designer over at The Paper Mixing Bowl! :)

Woohoo!!! I am so excited that I am the Guest Designer over at The Paper Mixing Bowl this month!!!  TPMB is a new recipe challenge blog that will seriously CHALLENGE you!!! I love a great challenge and that is why I became hooked on their monthly challenges!!!!

Here is this months challenge:



Here is my layout:
Utensils: shells, postmark, and Torn paper
Directions: I journaled about my vacation to Cozumel where we had fun in the sun and relaxed on the beach.
Here are some close ups:

 



If you haven't check out TPMB yet and you LOVE a great challenge, check them out!! :)

Happy Scrappin'!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your GD spot! Loving your layout - so many details! Awesome job! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rochelle! Awesome work on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GDT spot!! Gorgeous LO loved the combo of twine and ribbon flowers. I may just lift this idea for a project I'm working on right now!! Thanks for the inspiration! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page! So summery and perfectly beachy!

    ReplyDelete