Thursday, August 2, 2012

Paper Secrets SYAO #27

Yay!! Another week of SYAO and I am still in the competition!!! :) Here is my layout for challenge #27: 

For the challenge I used: Numbers, pennants, twine, 3+patterned papers,  and doilies.  For the Technique, I used faux stitching.   I used Echo Park Paper "Life is Good" Collection.  
Did I mention that Paper Secrets online store has UP TO 50% off all Echo Park product?  Check it out HERE!!!

Here is the sketch for challenge #27:


PageMaps Sketch


Happy Scrappin'!


4 comments:

  1. Love it Rochelle! Awesome papers, twine work, doilies and I love the "adore" paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic lo Rochelle I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, I love all the embellishments you chose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, love the papers and embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete