Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sketch Challenge Reveals

How exciting is this!  I have 3 reveals to share for 3 fabulous sketch challenges that are going on now!!   Check it out... (there are some geat  prizes too!!) 

(click on the link for more information)

My layout: 
 I used Authentique's Carefee collection that I purchased from Paper Secrets Shop.  All Authentique product at Paper Secrets Shop is at least 30% or more off all month long.  Check it out HERE!




My layout:
All products are from the Sept's Game On Kit.  MOB is a new kit club that is all about boys!!! :) 


My layout:
I flipped the sketch and used Websters Pages All About Me Collection.

That's it for now! Happy Scrappin'!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Rochelle! I love how you used the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I am trying to keep up with you and Brenda but you make it sooo difficult. Fantastic layouts, I am super inspired by your boy layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work as always, and the last layout is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous layouts!!All three of them are perfect!

    ReplyDelete