Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Paper Secrets, Sketch-N-Scrap and If It's Groovy

Hello There Scrappers! 

Just here to share with you some work I have been doing! :) 


Paper Secrets is spotlighting Authentique all month long! They teamed up with sketches from Page Drafts and here is a layout I created.

Page Drafts Sketch:

I used Authentique's Delightful collection.  All Authentique product at Paper Secrets Shop is on sale this month!  Check it out HERE.

Paper Secrets is also sponsoring Sketch-N-Scrap this month. YAY!!!  Here is my layout for sketch#16 over at SNS:

Here is the sketch:
Check out SNS blog HERE for information on their challenge.

And lastly.....  I am proud to announce another DT that I have joined!!!  If It's Groovy!!!  :) This is a challenge blog site and here is my layout for "The 10 Things..."
Visit IIG's blog for bi-monthly challenges to get your Mojo going! 

That's it for now.  Stay tuned for some more inspiration soon!  Don't forget about my Sept Stash Challenge (and awesome BONUS challenge).  You can find details HERE!!

Happy Scrappin'! 

~Rochelle 




2 comments:

  1. WOW 3 stunning layouts!!! My fav has to be the 1st but all 3 are, well, stunning. Am heading over to cheack out you new DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot decide which I love the most! I had my first taste of Authentique a few months ago and I fell in love. I must get to a LSS again so I can sort through more :) Your work is beautiful and we are glad to have you over at If It's Groovy!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete