Saturday, March 2, 2013

Back Porch Memories Kits, Layout and some great news!


Have you seen Back Porch Memories March Kits?  They are so darn yummy!!!!  


 Please visit the Back Porch Memories site for a closer look at these yummy kits! 

Now for some really GREAT news.... I am officially one of the DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!!!  YAY for me!!! I am super duper excited!!! :)

So I get to create from the Medley Kit.  The Medley kit is packed with great new lines and fun embellishments that mix and match beautifully!

Here's my layout using My Mind's Eye "Remarkable" Collection:

I created this layout from my own personal sketch:
which is my BPM March challenge!!  For more information on this challenge, click HERE

Can't wait to see what you do with the this sketch! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being selected for BPM design team! And great sketch and layout

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

    ReplyDelete