Sunday, March 17, 2013

Layout to Share...

Yes! Another layout to share!  Woohooo!!
Today I have a fabulous sketch from Liz Chidester.  This sketch is for Paper Secrets March 15th Sketch challenge. 
Paper Secrets challenge is to use this sketch AND the twist - use chipboard.  Here's my layout: 
I used a chipboard frame around one of my photos. Paper Secret's March prize is a $10 GC!
Check it out HERE.

 I also added yellow ribbon/trim for the Red Carpet Studio Challenge.

Red Carpet Studio's sponsor is from: LoveBug Creations - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

PRIZE: Winner's choice of 12 yard set of ribbon
For more info on RCS's challenge#28, check HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the sketch too:)
    (:(:smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Rochelle! Love the paper selections and that yellow ribbon is so cool!

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fantastic, love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete