Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 2014 Tic Tac Toe Challenge & December Winners!



Hello and welcome to my first challenge of 2014!! :) 

In case you are new to my blog, here's how it works…
my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge for  5 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!
  
Now it's time to reveal my Janauary 2014 challenge:

My challenge for you this month is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Please remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:
12x12 Teresa Collins Now & Then Collection

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by January 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
I used the "TIC" row: Corrugated Cardboard, Arrows and Mist (white on corrugated cardboard and on doily).  I also combined my layout with the three other Scappy Friends challenges  - color combo, "happy" and the sketch (See Below).

Now it's time to share some exciting news with you!  A very talented scrapper, Kelly Holifield, will be joining us in our monthly BONUS challenge!! :) 

Here are the other SCRAPPY FRIENDS CHALLENGES that you can combined with my challenge for MORE chances to win:



BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above with my challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:


~~~~~Congratulations to the ~~~~~

DECEMBER WINNERS!!

Nov Family Theme Challenge winner is.
Terria
Please email me your address at Rochellespears@gmail.com

Nov Bonus Challenge winner is.
Charity
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Thank you all for participating and Happy Scrappin!!! :)

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS layout!!! LOVE the photos! :) I just did a layout with the corrugated paper as a background too - it is such a stunning enhancement to the layout! So excited to join you all each month! Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Charity and thank you so much Rochelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on your layout! That's great that Kelly has come aboard! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO...love the corrugated board as the background. Thanks for a wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout! Great challenge. I used the first column for my layout. I used gold mist on the doilies and on the corrugated cardboard. I also used a large arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also played along separately with Kelly and Kristi's challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited I had some time to play again. Here is mine.

    http://ascrapatatime.blogspot.com/2014/01/christmas-is-done.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout and love the challenges for Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout was a big inspiration. I was struggling with the left half of the sketch and your ideas helped me tremendously!!! Thanks for the challenges ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the challenge and the lovely layouts posted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just uploaded a layout for the WORD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uploaded a layout for the Colour Challenge. Love the colour scheme of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your layout....super challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenges - I finished them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the fun challenge! I always love seeing what you ladies create!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous layout and great challenge! I also did Kristi B.'s and Brenda's challenges too! Thanks for hosting!
    Drea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you sooooo much! I am so excited it's ridiculous. I'll email now :) :)

    ReplyDelete