Monday, January 6, 2014

January The Scrap-Room Kit Layouts & Cards

I am so excited to share with you January's The Scrap-Room Flavor of the Month Kit!

BasicGrey RSVP, Simple Stories Daily Grind, Carta Bella Wildflower, and Fancy Pants Timbergrove.

I really love all the collections in this kit and I had such a great time creating with it. :)   Here are my projects:
This layout is inspired by the monthly Sketch:


Double Page: 

and some cards:


For more inspiration from the Design Team, visit The Scrap-Room Ideas.  To purchase this kit please check out The Scrap-Room Website.

Thank you and Happy Scrappin'!



5 comments:

  1. Great layouts and cards. Love Victoria's Chevron shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are just AWESOME! I especially love the angle on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job with the January kit, Rochelle! SO inspiring. Welcome to our team!!!

    ReplyDelete