Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Color Me Scrappy #69

Hey There! 
Today I am sharing with you my layout I created for the 
color combo #69 over at Color Me Scrappy:
Sketch by Lisa Hidy

Here's the color combo:
The twist is to add lined paper.

Also, I combined this challenge with the Scrap Our Stash Sept Back To School Stash Challenge.  This challenge is to use the following items:
(1) or more items from list A: 
Lined or ruled paper (striped paper does not count)
Chalkboard paper
Dictionary paper or a page from a book

AND…
(3) or more items from list B:
File Folder
Library Pocket and/or card
Pencil or pen
Paper Clip
Alphas
Numbers
Apple
Book
Ruler
Chalkboard embellishment

I used the items in the red. 

For more information on these challenges, please visit

Happy Scrappin'

5 comments:

  1. Totally cute. Love all the cute paper and elements used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome page and great product choices! Fantastic take on both challenges and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great, I especially love that giant tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome layout! I love the way you did your bakers twine. I always have bakers twine envy!! LOL Yours always looks so cool on your layouts! That wooden apple is adorbs! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete