Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sketches In Thyme Sketch #130 LO Reveal

Hello Crafters!!!  
Make sure you check out Sketches in Thyme's mid month sketch challenge! Here is the sketch…. created by me!!!  :) 

And here is my layout:

I rotated the sketch and used Jillibean's Birthday Bisque collection that I just LOVE!!! You can check out more information on this sketch challenge on the Sketches in Thyme blog

 I also completed Stacy's Tic Tac Toe challenge over at Sketches 4 All by adding: Corrugated Paper (on pinwheel), Alphas, and sequins. 

Thank you for stopping by! 





3 comments:

  1. fabulous sketch.. and amazing page using it.. love the details, layers and accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun celebration page. Love the pinwheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousness!! Love the use of the pin wheels with the corregated paper! Thanks for doing my challenge!!

    ReplyDelete