Monday, April 13, 2015

Fun Stuff with Linnie Blooms Mixed Media Products! :)

Hello Crafters!

As you all may know. or at least figured out by now is that creating layouts is what I do most and what I am avid about. :) But I do have a fascination with mixed media and I do dibble and dabble in it on my layouts from time to time.  I love altered art and art journal books and would love to play around with this stuff more often.

What I want to share with you all today, is some of my favorite projects I did for Linnie Blooms when I was on the Design Team.  

Linnie Blooms is a manufacturer for canvas products.  LinnieBlooms is known for using recycled book paper sewn in between the canvas.  This is great for stability and for adding stitching without having to sew!  :)   I  was lucky enough to work the LinnieBlooms  booth at CHA in January and was uber excited about the new products that were displayed at the booth... as well as the new products that will be coming soon!!  Below are some projects I created with Linnie Blooms products:
This is my favorite creation using the 12x12 stitched canvas page.  I also used from Linnie Blooms  mesh to make the bow, canvas birdie, canvas leaves, and canvas triangle.  Super fun right!!! :) 
I loved creating this piece!  The recycled paper sewn in between the 12x12 canvas makes this layout very strudy.  Here are some close ups on the different canvas pieces used:

This is a Long Blank Canvas. The flowers and leaves are also Linnie Blooms:

Here’s a Bingo Mini Album that I altered with a Linnie blooms  canvas square birdie and leaves.
 
And the last project I want to share with you is how I add the canvas pieces to a traditional scrapbook layout.  Here I used LinnieBlooms canvas stars:

If you love playing in mixed media I totally recommend trying out some of Linnie Blooms canvas pieces.  Please visit Linnie Blooms STORE to see all the lovely canvas pieces and also visit the Linnie Bloom BLOG  for some awesome inspiration from the Design Team!

Thank you for stopping by!

~Rochelle

4 comments: