Sunday, May 1, 2016

May This or That Challenge

Hello Friends! 

Thank you all for continuing to play along with my blog challenge! 
I love to inspire and motivate others to Scrap!! :)
So with that said, 
Here's the May This Or That challenge:
My challenge for you is to create a new layout and use EITHER a FLAIRS or a BUTTONS on your layout Either one, but not BOTH. Please mention on your blog post which item you used. 

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by May 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's the prize I will be giving out:

And as aways, you are encouraged to combine this challenge with the other 2 Scrappy Friends challenges (see below) for a total of 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!

Here's my layout:

 I also combined my layout with Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's mood board.   For Kelly's challenge I was inspired by the colors. 

Pick a sketch:



BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above (Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's mood board) with the This OR That Challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above (mine, Brenda's or Kelly's) and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Time to announce the APRIL winners!!!!

Congratulations to:

Sandi Pressley
Congratulations!  You are the winner of the April This or That challenge!  
Please email me at Rochellespears@gmail.com with your address. :) 

and …

Brenda Haskin
Congratulations! You are the winner for April  Scrappy Friends Bonus challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Sandi and Brenda. Congrats to you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenges! Can't wait to play along! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this layout is adorable!! And congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That page is darling!! Love the colors and that sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete