As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge. This month we only have 3 Scappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is 4 chances to win with just 1 layout! Woohoo!
Now it's time to reveal my
March Tic Tac Toe Challenge 2014:
My challenge for you this month is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout. Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked.
And here is the prize I will be giving away:
RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please)
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by March 29th 11:59 pm (PST)
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc.
Here's my layout:
I did the "TIC"
column: bird, chevrons and paper clip. I also combined my layout with the other two Scappy Friends challenges - color combo and the sketch (See Below).
Here are the other SCRAPPY FRIENDS CHALLENGES that you can combined with my challenge for MORE chances to win:
Kristi B. has taken some time off and will not be holding any challenges at
this time. We will miss her!!
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above with my challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:
~~~~~Congratulations to the ~~~~~
February TIC TAC TOE Challenge winner is….
February Bonus Challenge winner is….