As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge. This month we have 3 Scappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is 4 chances to win with just 1 layout! Woohoo!
October Tic Tac Toe Challenge 2014:
My challenge for you this month is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout. Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked.
And here is the prize I will be giving away:
RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please)
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky
by October 29th 11:59 pm (PST)
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc.
Here's my layout:
I went diagonal - paper clip, orange and glitter. It's kind of hard to see the glitter but its in the pumpkins and stars:
I also combined my challenge with the other Scrappy Friends challenges and
I encourage you to do the same for more chances to win. :)
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above with my challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:
~~~~~Congratulations to the~~~~~
SEPT TIC TAC TOE Challenge winner is….
SEPT Bonus Challenge winner is….
Happy Scrappin’! :)