Monday, May 5, 2014

"All My Love" Layout

Hey Crafters! I hope you all had a very crafty National Scrapbooking Day!  I spent my day in my craft room and was able to knock out some Design Team assignments along with some other challenges! 
Here's one of the layout I created on NSD:
Purple is not a color I like very much! lol  I realized that I don't have much purple in my stash.  I only had this one older collection from Pink Paislee. It worked perfect for the challenges I created this layout for:

Scrap Our Stash - Stash challenge #14: The challenge is to use something older than 6 months (Pink Paislee paper), something new within 6 months (Enamel Dots), fussy cut (title and flowers) and something blue (baby blue in patterned paper).

Challenge YOUrself #5: Create a layout with a photo of yourself and 3 trendy things.  My 3 trendy items things are twine, wood veneers and washi tape.

Sketches 4 All: use black on your layout.

Color Me Scrappy: color combo #61

Creative Scrappers: Sketch #267

If you love challenging yourself, make sure you check out these wonderful challenge sites!

Thanks for stopping by! 



14 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that black matting! It really makes everything stand out. This is one of my favourites!!!! You rocked this color challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Me Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to have you play along in my challenge! Your layout is full of yummy scrappy trends. Thanks again for linking up with us at Challenge Yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this turned out and the fact that you used some of your older stash! Awesome take on tall of the challenges!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet layout, love the photo of you two Rochelle. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Creative Scrappers, always nice to see friends join in the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful page and I just love the colors and trends you used! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay Rochelle...you rocked the color scheme along with all of the other challenges!! I love this page!! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic job Rochelle!! What a great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, rochelle ! Love that you choose mainly use the bright colors on this board ! Thank you for playing at CMS !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this layout and the layering, Rochelle! I don't use purple a lot but sometimes I need it to match a picture but never have any! I love how you fussy cut the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic layering and you have used the colour palette really well. Purple is not my favourite colour to scrap with either, but this colour palette was appealing to me , maybe the combination of colours work so well together. Yep the black behind your layering makes everything pop. Thanks so much for joining in at CMS
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - this looks really amazing! Love the playing with the color challenge of Color Me Scrappy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with you on the purple thing. I struggle with it EVERY time! On the other hand, you pulled it of perfectly! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with Color Me Scrappy. (and welcome to the team)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous page!!! Great take with the colors :-)

    ReplyDelete