Thursday, May 29, 2014

Water Fun

Hey Crafters!  Today I am sharing with you a layout I created from a sketch I made for Scrap Our Stash! 

My layout:

The challenge this month was to create a layout based on the sketch below and to create your own background using cardstock, stencils/masks and any type of medium (ink, paint, etc)  from your stash. 

Here's the sketch:

I started with mist sprays. Then used a Crafter's Workshop chevron stencil with ink. After, I added the little triangles with a rolling stamp by Glitz. I added the think black circles using a lid of a sugar jar. For my finishing touch, I doodled around the page. 

I hope you had a chance to do this challenge too. Hurry, it's due tonight by 11:59 pm PST.  Check out the information  HERE.  

Also… they are having a DESIGN TEAM CALL! You can get more information on how to apply, HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments: