Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Tic Tac Toe Challenge & April Winners!

Hey! Happy Thursday!!!
As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge.  This month we only have 3 Scappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!
  
Now it's time to reveal my
May Tic Tac Toe Challenge 2014:
My challenge for you this month is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:
RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky by May 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
I did the "TIC" column: Doily, Punches & Chipboard.  I also combined my layout with the other two Scrappy Friends challenges  - sketch and color challenges (See Below).

Here are the other SCRAPPY FRIENDS CHALLENGES that you can combined with my challenge for MORE chances to win:



BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above with my challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:


~~~~~Congratulations to the ~~~~~

APRIL WINNERS!!

April TIC TAC TOE Challenge winner is….
Buffy Burnside
Please email me your address at Rochellespears@gmail.com

April Bonus Challenge winner is.
Lynn L.! 
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com to claim your prize

23 comments:

  1. Rochelle, this layout is GORGEOUS! I love the colors and the layout of it!!! And such a great picture!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed the link up :( but wanted to share what I created. Thanks Brenda for the inspiration!!
      http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2014/05/daddys-little-girl.html

      Delete
  2. For real?! Sweeeeettttt!!! Thanks Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, congrats to the winners! Love that sketch and your layout is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, I am loving the colors for this months challenge! and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Rochelle! Love your take on the sketch and your background work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, but I can not connect the post. I leave here my link
    http://simonascrap.blogspot.it/2014/05/alle-grotte-di-postumia-lo.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic take on all of the challenges - just love the background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just uploaded my layout for the Tic Tac Toe challenge and Brenda's Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just posted a layout using Kelly's Colour chart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I linked up my layout to both your tic-tac-toe challenge and Kelly's color challenge! Thanks for the challenges, they always inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! I just enter my layout into your challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this challenge and try to take part each month. Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I uploaded! Thanks for another fun tic-tac-toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun challenge! I combined all three challenges and just linked up my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Managed 2 out of the 3 this month - great challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so love tic-tac-toe challenge. So glad to join in for all three challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I made all 3 challenges together, yay! I chose doily, punches, chipboard

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your layout is beautiful. I combined all three challenges on my layout. I chose the first column (doily - quickutz die, butterfly punch and chipboard flower).

    ReplyDelete