Sunday, November 23, 2014

My night with Usher :)

Good Morning All!!

So I'm waking up this Sunday morning in A FABULOUS mood!!!   I'm going to take a break from my usual scrapbook post and share with you my wonderful date night with  my hubby!  He knows how much I love me some USHER!!! :)  So my husband took me last night to see him in concert!  

 We had great seats…. not floor (glad too because I wanted to see EVERYTHING!!!)
but a few rows up from floor.

As usual… Usher put on a fantastic show with lots of dancing and the best music!! Here is just a few photos of the many I took last night:




And some close ups of the screen that didn't come out that well:
I think he is pointing at me! :) 


I also took a few small video clips and these are my favorite:

This is one of my favorite songs by Usher:

I love the last few dance steps Usher does here:

WARNING!!! This is for mature audience only!!!  But pay attention to the noise…
you may hear me! LMBO! 

And the finale… This video came out far better than the others!  Oh and I turn it off before he tore OFF HIS SHIRT!  Gosh darn it!!! I was so excited it took me too long to turn it back on and by then… it was over! :( 

Well that was my night with my two men… hubby and Usher!  I couldn't ask for me! :) 

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) 

~ Rochelle 


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic night!!!!!!! You really got some awesome photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus I will have to get on my laptop to see the video! Vegas or LA? My friend went to one recently! U lucky girl...your hubby luvs you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! Looks like a fantastic time! Usher is such a great performer and what a super sweet hubby!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So much fun! Thanks for sharing :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete