Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Tic Tac Toe Challenge & Scrappy Friends Challenges

Wow… Is it November already?  Time for another Tic Tac Toe challenge!
As always, my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge.  This month we have 3 Scrappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is 4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!
  
November Tic Tac Toe Challenge 2014:



My challenge for you is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you picked. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:
12x12 Echo Park Times & Seasons 2 Collection and Chipboard Accents

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by November 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
I used the Tic row - Fall themed layout, Arrow and Journal Card

 I also combined my challenge with the my Scrappy Friends challenges and I encourage you to do the same for more chances to win. :) 

(I used the right side and flipped it)
BONUS CHALLENGE:

COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above with my challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:
~~~~~Congratulations to the~~~~~

OCTOBER WINNERS!!

OCT TIC TAC TOE Challenge winner is….
KIM FORDYCE
Please email me your address at Rochellespears@gmail.com

OCT Bonus Challenge winner is….
HEATHER ROBERTSON
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com
to claim your prize 


Happy Scrappin’! :) 

11 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!
    Can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your challenge and combined it with CMS #73 I just can't find Mr Linky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry. I had to renew my subscription to Mr. Linky. Can you try to link it up again? Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Mr. Linky seems to be missing!!!
    Here is my entry:
    http://menemenetekeluniversity.blogspot.com/2014/11/cutest-pumpkin-ever.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have to upgrade to Mr. Linky Platinum to enter? If not, here's my entry:
    http://jolaneonajourney.blogspot.com/2014/11/granddivass-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that Jolane! I had to renew my account with Mr. Linky! I have added your link above! :) Thanks for playing along! :)

      Delete
  5. I used the top row across and the bottom row across.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mine is now linked, used the bottom row, thank you for hosting such a fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE how you flipped the sketch and what a great photo of YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another month of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete