Friday, November 14, 2014

Sketches4All Anniversary Blog HOP!



Welcome to the Sketches4all
5th Year Anniversary Party!!!
I’m so glad you could join us on the first day of our 5th Year Anniversary Partyl blog hop!  You will have until December 31, 2014 to hop around and comment on all the awesome projects our Design Team made with gorgeous Christmas digi’s from The Cutting Cafe

We hope hopping around will inspire you to then come to Sketches4all and join in on all of our 5th Year Anniversary Party Blog Hop Challenges!   We will be offering a new challenge every Monday and Friday until December 12th.  

You will have from November 14th – December 31st at midnight (PST) to complete the Anniversary Party Blog Hop and the Anniversary Party Blog Hop Challenges and upload your projects on the Photo Gallery at Sketches4all to qualify to win  There will be a First Place Prize, Second Place Prize and a Grand Prize.
Winners will be announced on January 3rd in the Winner's Circle at Sketches4all.  

The 2nd place winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to
To qualify for this prize you must EITHER take part in the blog hop OR do 1 or more of the challenges.

The first place winner will receive:
 1- 4pack of Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pads
1 - MME Sleigh Bells Ring Paper Accessory Pack
1- package MME Decorative Tape

To qualify to win the first place prizes you must comment on all the blogs on the blog hop AND complete at least of the Anniversary Party Challenges.

And what is the Grand Prize you ask?!  
How about a $50 gift certificate 
to the awesome online scrap store, 
A Cherry On Top!!!!
and
The title and bragging rights:
QUEEN of the Sketches4all
2014 Anniversary Party!!!!

Now I know you are asking, "How do I win the Grand Prize?!?!"  Here is how:

1.  Hop around to all of the blogs of our design team members.  Follow them and leave a comment.   Right away that will get your name in the hat to win this awesome prize!!
  
2.  Join ALL the Anniversary Party blog Hop challenges at Sketches4all.  
These challenges will be posted in the Forum under Special Events (HERE) every Monday and Friday until December 12th.  This will get your name thrown in the hat to win the Grand prize.

Here is the order of the hop so you don't get lost along the way:
Rochelle - http://rochellespears.blogspot.com  (You are here) 
Now here is a card I created to help get you inspired! This is a digital image from the Cutting Cafe.


And because I love giveaways… I'm going to give a RAK to one lucky hopper!
To qualify to win you just need to:
1.  Follow my blog.
2.  Leave a comment below and let me know what is your favorite embellishment right now. ;)
3.  Link back to this post from your blog or Facebook.

That's it! :)   Now it is time to hop on over to see Angela! 

Thanks for joining in today!!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

19 comments:

  1. I love your card Rochelle! It's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Rochelle!! I LOVE the "Joy" and the addition of twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card Rochelle - love the colors - my fav embellie right now is probably sequins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combination, and great embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card...great colors! I'm a follower and my fave embellie....ink and more ink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I love following your blog. You are so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and all the wonderful dimension and texture of your card!
    Right now I am deeply in love with sequins! I am following with Google Friend Connect as well as with e-mail. I shared your post on Facebook as Ruth Suttie Gauss.
    Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card,, I love how bright it is...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sure a cute card and I love the colors, my favorite color is pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Love the twine and peppermint button.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Rochelle! Loving the bright pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty card, loving the glitter around the card, my favorite embellie right now is sewing on layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Rochelle,love the pink and green color combo:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your card, especially all the dots along the edges! My favorite embellishment right now is twine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very p[pretty card!! Love the colors!!
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete