Monday, January 19, 2015

Back Porch Memories January Kit Layouts Reveal

 Hello Crafters!

 Today I will be sharing with you my layouts and a card I created using the 
This month I use the medley kit which includes collections from Pink Paislee Bella Rouge, Simple Stories Hugs & Kisses, and BoBunny Souvernir. Here's my Layouts:

Simple Stories Hugs & Kisses Collection.
Entered this layout into Giorgia's Janaury challenge at Sketches4All.  

Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Collection.  Entered this LO into Stacy's Something New or Blue challenge at Sketches4All.  I used a new kit.

Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Collection.

BoBunny Souvernir Collection.

Simple Stories Hugs & Kisses Collection.

 Please visit Back Porch Memories website for more information
on the January kits!
 Please visit Sketches4All for some fun and challenges!

Happy Scrappin'!



3 comments: