Sunday, January 25, 2015

Layouts to Share

Hi Scrappers!

I had a really good time Saturday!  A group of us girls got together and cropped to celebrate my friends birthday (and mine too)!!  I was able to complete 4 layouts but will only be able to share 2 with you today. :)

First off… here's a layout I created for Cheryl's It's Your Choice Challenge over at Sketches4All.  The challenge is to choose one sketch out of the three.  I choose sketch #2:
 

Here's my layout:
I used a Jillibean Collection.

 The second layout I created was for two challenges:

and 

Here is the sketch:

The challenge over at Challenge YOUself is One Little Word - choose one word  that you will focus on and reflect upon throughout the whole year and create a layout about it.  And as always… include a photo of yourself. 

 My word is SNAP.   I chose this word because I want to focus on taking more photos… and better photos this year.

Here's my layout:


 If you get a chance and would love to do some challenges,  please visit both:
and

Happy Scrappin'!

Rochelle

6 comments:

  1. Wow Rochelle, you've been very productive ;) Happy "belated" birthday!
    Your layout is gorgeous and full of inspiration!! Best of luck with your OLW journey. So glad you joined us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Rochelle, I love both layouts that you made! I especially like the one you made for Challenge YOUrself! Your photo is wonderful, your word is amazing, and your page is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun this month - we are very happy that you did!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on your OLW Rochelle! Love the photo and great papers to compliment it. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great!! Glad you had fun at the bday crop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely an interesting take on the OLW and I like it!! Love ALL of your camera embells, especially that paper! Kate (Challenge YOUrself)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your "OLW" - SNAP! Great Layout ! I need that Viewfinder Die Cut now for sure! It looks great on this LO as do all of your embellishments and paper pattern selections too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete