Friday, January 9, 2015

January The ScrapRoom Kit Reveal

Hey All!! 

Today I am sharing with you my projects I created with January's The ScrapRoom kits.  You can view the entire kits HERE on The ScrapRoom website.  

First up, here are the layouts from the Flavor Of The Month kit:

 From Pebbles "Happy Day" Collection:

From American Crafts - Amy Tangerine "Stitched" Collection

From BasicGrey "Vivienne" Collection
(inspired by PageMaps sketch)  

Here's a card I had with American Crafts Collection:

 and gift card holder I made with the Pebbles collection:

Here's the layout and card I made with The ScrapRoom's Double Shot kit:

From Carta Bella "Warm & Cozy" Collection: 

From Pink Paislee "Bella Rouge" Collection: 



Here's what you get with each kit:

Flavor of the Month:


Double Shot:

Please visit THE SCRAPROOM website for more information on these kits!

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment