Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Vacation - Cabo San Lucas

Pueblo Bonito Resort Sunset Beach - Cabo San Lucas What a fabulous vacation I had!!! My hubby and I went to Cabo San Lucas for 7 days..... away from work, household stuff, children... all of it. Just us in paradise!!! It had been a while since we had "alone time" like this. In a nut shell, we spent a day in the spa getting a couple's massage, visited the famous Arches, swam in the many pools, relaxed on comfortable luxurious Gazebo's with beds on a secluded beach, sailed on a Sunset Cruise, had some delicious meals, spent happy hour at Nikki Beach, and partied at Cabo Wabo and The Giggling Marlins. What a week we had!!! This was one of my best vacations (next to my honeymoon in Hawaii)! Here are some of my favorite photos I took:

Medano Beach







Sunset Beach


Hubby and I Cabo's famous Arch




One of the many drinks! --- oh and my foot! (love this photo)



another Medano Beach



Some rocking chairs at the Resort My Corona commercial photo! LOL

Gazebo - Beds on Secluded Beach

Photo of one of the Pools at the Resort



Night photo at the Resort




No comments:

Post a Comment