Monday, November 23, 2009

Since I have been "cheating on scrapbooking with Farmville" (lol), I decided to give scrapbooking my priority again! Here are some layouts I completed ---MY LIL MOM - Color challenge for www.challengemasters.ning.com
KISSES - Sketch Challenge for http://www.52sketches52weeks.ning.com/
YOUR LITTLE GIRL SELF - Scraplift Challenge for www.challengemasters.ning.com



SECLUDED BEACH - 2 page layout. Sketch from Pagemaps.com



CAPRICE TURNS 6 - Challenge for www.papersecrets.friendhood.net


Medano Beach - I was trying something different here! lol


HAVING FUN
Thanks for Looking!

-Rochelle





2 comments:

  1. Wow...so now you're cheating on Farmville with your scrapping???? LOL!!

    Layouts look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts. you've been busy! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete