Monday, January 3, 2011

Some Scrappy Stuff...

I am having so much fun on my new Design Team positions!!! :) I have been playing around with Jan's The Sampler Kit but I can't reveal any of that good stuff yet! :) But over at Colorful Creations, I have completed some of their challenges -->
This is a card I made with a digital stamp from The Crafty Pad. This was my first time with Digi stamps and with COPICS!!! ( I think I am hooked on both now!!) You can find this challenge here.
And this layout is from a fantastic sketch by Colorful Creations Guest Designer Ria Mojica! Here is her sketch. You can find this challenge here.


And lastly, I made this layout for another challenge over at Colorful Creations (challenge ended yesterday).

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for some great projects coming your way! ;)
Happy Scrapping!
Rochelle

3 comments:

  1. I love the card....and you say you're not a card maker. Great layouts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and awesome layouts!! Can't wait to see your Sampler's layouts!! (still don't have my kit :-(...)

    ReplyDelete