Sunday, March 13, 2011

SOOO Many Projects to Share...

LET'S CAPTURE OUR SKETCHES
Here is sketch #73 reveal on Lets Capture These Sketches --->
My Layout:
Sketch #73:

LET'S CAPTURE OUR MEMORIES
I am still in the running on Let's Capture Our Memories Big Brother Challenge! Last week, our challenge was to use corrugated cardboard as our base and it had to be a spring/summer theme. This is what I did --->
I won a spot as Head of Household and was safe last week. Wish me luck this week!!

PAPERSECRETS
I completed some projects for PaperSecrets Manufactorer Challenge. This month is October Afternoon. I altered this recipe box ---> and made this card ---> PaperSecrets is also having a Online Party, check it out---->
COLORFUL CREATIONS
Here is another digital layout I did for Colorful Creation's Digital challenge (which was to use green) --->
This layout was for the T&T Challenge which was to use 3 brads/buttons, 2 patterned papers and 1 male picture and to use the sketch provided. Here is my layout --->
Stay tuned for Monday Mixer's next challenge tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

~Rochelle

1 comment:

  1. Rochelle, I love, love, love your take on the LCOS #73! So very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete