Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I missed Scrapping!

I could not wait to dive into my scrap room when I returned from vacation! Here are some projects I did:

Using the July Samplers Kit, I completed this challenge over at Colorful Creations. The challenge was to create a LO about a family relationship amongst the females:



I used an old sketch from Scrapbook Challenges to create this layout for Colorful Creations Inspired by challenge:



and lastly, Colorful Creations Stash Attack challenge. This was an awesome challenge to use up all of the stash from a list. Here is what I came up with:















Thank you for stopping by! I have lots more to do by the end of the week so stay tuned!!!!






~Rochelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girlie

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope all is well with you. As always I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete