Friday, June 1, 2012

MAY WINNER!!!

First of all, I would like to say:

to all the scrappers who participated in Mays Bonus Challenge!!!  I can't believe there were 81 links!!!!!  LADIES, YOU ARE  AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for supporting Paper Secrets, Scrap-Friendzy and GrandDiva Creative Corner!!!!

So with that said... on to the winner......




Ruby!!


You are the winner of May's bonus challenge!!!  You get to pick ONE of these EP MINI KIT:

OR


 Please email me your address and which one you would like at rochellespears@gmail.com.

Thank you and Congrats!! 

Rochelle 



6 comments:

  1. Go Ruby I would choose the fathers day themed one since you have until the 17th to get it??? Then again the roses and girly stuff looks so tempting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS RUBY!!! Wow, 81 links ROCKS!!! Super great scrapping in the month of May!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Congrats Ruby !!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. I just noticed thanks to pm that I won. I chose the Mother pack as I don't have too many male pics to scrap. thanks Rochelle.

    ReplyDelete