Monday, July 9, 2012

The Girls...

...Of the next generation!!! :)  This layout is about the young ladies in the family (except for me and my Cousin on the far right)!  I am so proud of each and every one of them!


Challenges:
Frosted Designs - Washi Tape
Funtoola - Bling 


I used Christy Tomlinson's She Art 6x6 paper pack that I purchased at Paper Secrets online Store to create this layout.   I also used Kaiser wood pieces, We R Memory Keepers washi tape, Maya Road trim (for flowers) Ruby Rock it! twine, Zva bling, Thickers and My Little Shoebox mini alphas.

Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

Rochelle


7 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful LO celebrating the girls!! ~ blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty floral paper against the black background and fun use of the washi tape!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your worked the 6 x 6 papers with this layout! Such a beautiful fun girlie page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Rochelle! You have a lovely group of girls in your next generation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the Washi tape... great fun colors on this layout and your banner adds the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is brilliant! I just love it! The black background combined with the bright floral paper is so striking! Love the how you used the washi tape too! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete