Sunday, June 2, 2013

Another Year Older

It's "All About Our Guys" over at Scrap Our Stash!  The challenge is to create a layout about that special GUY(S) in your life and because Scrap Our Stash is all about using up what we already have, the twist is to used 5+ brads on your layout.  

Here's my layout:
This is my little man who turned 5years old!!!  For this layout, I used Echo Park All About a Boy Collection.  I did a quite a bit on this layout! lol  I masked the chevrons and circle graph, added mists drops, used a fence stamp and added some twine work.  Lastly, I added my brads on the punched border strip I added to the right of the photo.  

If you have a layout to scrap about a special guy in your life, make sure you check out Scrap our Stash challenge! :) 

Happy Scrappin'!


5 comments:

  1. Love everything about this page! So inspiring me to get my mask out and put them to use! Great twine work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! Hoping to have a chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page. Love the colors and the brads. Brads are so fun. Whimsical Wednesday is back this week. Would love for you to share a layout or card.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the arrow/chevrons and that denim MAKES the page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! Your little boy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete